Death

Death

martes, 13 de mayo de 2008

Mirrors

Thoughts repently awared of insights
My eyes stared at the deadlines
As the southern sighs reached my ears.
Empty space suddenly fulfilled with mirrors.
Through them my mind
Flies in an apparent freedom.
But I feel scared of being caught;
Too much frightened...
Sorrounded by lots of different traps.
Mirrors... Jails...
Never being free again.
Oh, I´m afraid!
Though, go on following my way
That´s written by my destination fate;
That, I´m trying to change...
Power... Success...
What does that mean?
Sights unseen...
Feelings felt
Without a choice to feel
Them; no longer kept
Into the emptiness of me,
Within the nothing of my being.
Mirrors... They reflect
My dark inside,
Foreverness night...
Star lights are high,
Covered by moon shadows.
Rain that flooded my heart.
Tears... Some strangers
Becoming from my eyes,
Invading sights unknown
Within the pain in my soul.
I would never die...
Reborn to life
One and ever and...
Till the end of times.
And the mirrors all around.
And you behind...

No hay comentarios: