Death

Death

lunes, 12 de mayo de 2008

Odd Dream

It was already day, but I turned it night.
Was laying in bed surrounded by the dark.
Was sleepy and tired, my eyes closing down.
But I forced my mind, and then took flight.
With my overcast vision I crossed the skies.
All senses focusing on an only one desire.
My wings raised me up... up to the heights.
Leaving flashes of light as I flew across the miles.
Eating them as a hungry shark, going far and far.
The distance was hurting my poor little I.
But I´m not so easy to let fall down.
Then something in the air kept my attention.
I knew I was there, so improved my concentration.
Spread my wings all them wide.
Let them take me down on a softly glide.
And seeing you below me, my love,
Let my self gently fall down.
Penetrating your body, reaching you.
No more self I got then, just became part of you.
There I stayed with no consciousness.
Feeling warm, lost in space and time.
Without any bit of my loneliness.
Together, being us only one.
Don´t remember having returned,
I don´t think I could have...
Somehow got up being me again.
Maybe you woke me up.
Yes, a new day began.
And I miss you, my love.

No hay comentarios: